The undergraduate curriculum of IZTECH Chemical Engineering is structured in such a way that students can specialize and receive a certificate in one of four tracks.
- Product and Process Engineering
- Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering
- Environmental and Energy Technologies
- Materials and Surface Science
The requirements of the track certificate:
- Students must complete at least four courses in the same track.
- Students’ cumulative grade point average must be at least 2.5 at the end of fifth semester (for students who enrolled after the 2014-2015 school year).
- Students must apply to the department chair with a petition (please click here for petition format)