The undergraduate curriculum of IZTECH Chemical Engineering is structured in such a way that students can specialize and receive a certificate in one of four tracks.
- Product and Process Engineering
- Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering
- Environmental and Energy Technologies
- Materials and Surface Science
The requirements of the track certificate:
- Students must complete at least four courses in the same track.
- Students’ cumulative grade point average must be at least 2.5 at the end of fifth semester (for students who enrolled after the 2014-2015 school year).
- Students must apply to the department chair with a petition (please click here for petition format)
If any course taken, which is not in the list of track courses, is thought to be related to the targeted track, please contact with head of department and the lecturer to further consideration of accordance with the track.