Prof. Dr. Ekrem Özdemir
Izmir Institute of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering, Urla, Izmir
Phone: +90 232 750 6685
Fax: +90 232 750 6645
Araştırma grubumuz için Ekrem Özdemir Research Group adresini ziyaret ediniz.
- B.S., Hacettepe University, 1990
- M.Sc., Drexel University, 1997
- Ph.D., University of Pitsburgh, 2004
- Post. Doc., University of Pitsburgh, 2005
- Post-Doctoral Associate, University of Pitsburgh ,2005
- Research Assistant, University of Pittsburgh 2004
Development of Ultrasound Contrast Agents, Crystallization, Cell Cultivation, Protein Purification, Self Assembled Monolayers (SAM), Synthesis of Biocatalytic Materials, CO2 Sequestration, Adsorption
- B. Kanbar and E. Ozdemir, “Thermal Stability of Carbonic Anhydrase Immobilized within Polyurethane Foam”, Biotechnol. Prog., 26(5), 1474-1480, 2010.
- E. Ozdemir, “Biomimetic CO2 Sequestration: 1. Immobilization of Carbonic Anhydrase within Polyurethane Foam”, Energy&Fuels, 23, 5725-5730, 2009.
- E. Ozdemir and K. Schroeder, “Effect of Moisture on Adsorption Isotherms and Adsorption Capacities of CO2 on Coals”, Energy&Fuels, 23, 2821-2831, 2009.
- E. Ozdemir, “Modeling of Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Production and CO2 Sequestration in Coal Seams”, Int. J. Coal Geol., 77, 145-152, 2009.
- C. M. White, D. H. Smith, K. L. Jones, A. L. Goodman, S. A. Jikich, R. B. LaCount, S. B. DuBose, E. Ozdemir, B. I. Morsi, K. T. Shroeder, “Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide in Coal with Enhanced Coelbed Methane Recovery – A Review,” Energy&Fuels, 19, 559-724, 2005.
- L. Goodman, A. Busch, G. J. Duffy, J. E. Fitzgerald, K. A. M. Gasem, Y. Gensterblum, B. M. Krooss, J. Levy, E. Ozdemir, Z. Pan, R. L. Robinson, Jr., K. Schroeder, M. Sudibandriyo, and C. M. White, “An Inter-Laboratory Comparison of CO2 Isotherms Measured on Argonne Premium Coal Samples”, Energy&Fuels, 18, 1175-1182, 2004.
- E. Ozdemir, K. Schroeder, and B. I. Morsi, “CO2 Adsorption Capacity of Argonne Premium Coals,” Fuel, 83, 1085-1094, 2004.
- E. Ozdemir, B. I. Morsi, and K. Schroeder, “Importance of Volume Effects to Adsorption Isotherms of Carbon Dioxide on Coals,” Langmuir, 19, 9764-9773, 2003.